The following opportunites are currently available:
Donor Relations Coordinator
Reporting to the Director of Community Engagement and Fund Development, the Donor Relations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the fund development program at the Calgary & Area Child Advocacy Centre by administering and maintaining the donor management software and related donor stewardship activities. The Donor Relations Coordinator will also work closely with the Director of Community Engagement and Fund Development to provide support on various fundraising campaigns and initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Raiser’s Edge (NXT)
- Oversee the implementation of Raiser’s Edge (NXT) and support in-house use
- Coordinate operations of Raiser’s Edge (NXT)
- Create queries and produce exports in Raiser’s Edge (NXT) to pull data as required
- Provide support and training of Raiser’s Edge (NXT) to CCAC key staff
- Point of contact for Fund Development and Finance to ensure Raiser’s Edge (NXT) data integrity as it relates to donor administration, gift entry, and constituent record management
- Monitor donor stewardship processes and ensure timely activity
- Aware of recent donations and initiate donor stewardship opportunities
- Stay current on updates to Raiser’s Edge (NXT) and training opportunities
- Capture past, current and prospect donor information
- Consistent and accurate gift entry, tax receipting, and acknowledgements
- Participate in data mining to monitor donor trends and identify new opportunities
- Identify errors to ensure data coding accuracy in the database is maintained and that established guidelines are followed
- Establish dashboard to support fund development plan and help monitor progress
- Implement new project, campaign, fund and appeal structures to help inform analysis, decision-making, and strategy development as required
- Support development of fundraising activities
- Provide administrative support to other CCAC areas as required
Qualifications, Abilities and Skills Required:
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fundraising environment
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge (NXT) best practices essential
- Demonstrated background in donor database management
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office applications
- Knowledge of tax receipting in accordance with Canadian Revenue Agency guidelines
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary and benefit package.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- A great team and culture.
- Career experience and learning.